Saturday, July 10, 2010

We've got worms!


Haha...well, not really..but they sure are taking up a lot of space on our kitchen table! Today I'm working on four, that's right-FOUR shirts! (Usually I work on only two at a time while trying to take care of kids, the house, and the husband :) ) As you can see from the picture, the one closest is another Ivan the Inchworm. I cut him out last night and still need to heat fuse him in place. The next two shirts are the newest addition to the inchworm family- Iona the Inchworm, the girly version of Ivan. The shirt farthest from the camera, in purple, is an initial shirt that has already been heat fused and pinned and is now awaiting sewing. It will be matching a tutu that I've been working on. Stayed tuned to see if all this sewing can actually be accomplished in one day! (or if I just totally lose my mind, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment